n. 薄霧, 陰霾, 疑惑
vt. 使變朦朧, 使變糊涂
vi. 變朦朧, 變糊涂
n. atmospheric moisture or dust or smoke that causes reduced visibility
v. become hazy, dull, or cloudy
v. harass by imposing humiliating or painful tasks, as in military institutions
以上就是本站詳細整理的詞語haze是什么意思的翻譯解釋,供大家參考一下。
1.I only want to haze these pledges if we're gonna haze them in a fresh, exciting way.
如果要捉弄預備會員 就要用新鮮的讓人興奮的方法捉弄他們
2.And when the hazing didn't work, you drugged her.
欺凌戲弄不管用 你就給她下了藥
3.When I was awake, you hazed me mercilessly.
我醒著的時候 你們把我整得夠慘的
4.And he can't do that when he's buried in a druginduced haze.
他沒辦法在 藥物引起的混亂中做到
5.This wasn't really hazing, it was more like bonding.
根本不算戲弄 那叫"結交"
6.Everything is transformed by the heat haze.
一切畫面都被這里的熱霾所改變
7.Polite society says we can't haze you.
文明社會準則說我們不能欺負你們
8.I told him to haze it out of here before it killed my cattle.
我讓他趁我牲畜被殺之前 把熊趕走
9.At first, it was just rookie hazing.
開始只是新人被欺負的小事
10.I lost them in the haze as the evacuation sounded.
在撤離信號響起時 他們就消失在迷霧中