n. 贖罪, 補償
[法] 補償, 贖回, 贖罪
n. compensation for a wrong
以上就是本站詳細整理的詞語atonement是什么意思的翻譯解釋,供大家參考一下。
He's the one that should be doing the atoning, not you.
那該向世人贖罪的也是他 而不是你
You didn't do it because you cared about my atonement.
你那樣做不是因為你在意我贖罪
I have nothing to atone for, especially not to you.
我沒有需要贖罪的事 尤其是對你們
Atone for our sins before it's too late.
趁為時未晚 彌補我們犯過的錯
I'll have atoned for my crimes and paid my debt.
我就彌補了犯罪行為 把債都還清了
You killed your men, son, you have to atone.
你殺了自己人 孩子 你必須要贖罪
If you do something to atone for the people you incinerated.
只要你肯為你燒死的人贖罪
But I'm offering you a chance to atone for her death.
但我要給你個機會為她的死贖罪
I can't atone for my mistakes if I keep making them.
如果我不停犯錯 就不能為我的錯誤贖罪了
I came here to look you in the eye and to atone.
我來這是想看著你給你道歉