vi. 滿足地看, 幸災樂禍, 貪婪地盯視
n. 貪婪的盯視, 滿足的注視, 幸災樂禍
n. malicious satisfaction
v. dwell on with satisfaction
v. gaze at or think about something with great self-satisfaction, gratification, or joy
以上就是本站詳細整理的詞語gloat是什么意思的翻譯解釋,供大家參考一下。
You had to gloat, didn't you? I'm not gloating.
你在幸災樂禍是吧 我沒有
And I wouldn't be gloating about being with them if I were you.
換了我是你 也不會因為和他們混在一起洋洋得意
If you had come to gloat I wouldn't.
如果你是來幸災樂禍的 還是算了
I'm gloating that I took from him, is all.
我從他手中拿走了基金 僅此而已
So don't get up in my face and gloat.
所以別在我面前嬉皮笑臉的
Shit. I thought you'd be gloating.
真見鬼 我還以為你在得意呢
Because I couldn't take your obnoxious gloating.
因為我不想聽你煩人的幸災樂禍
Come on, bro. I'm not here to gloat.
得了吧 我不是來幸災樂禍的
So if you wanna gloat about it, then fine.
如果你想幸災樂禍 行吧
I should stop by prison so he could gloat.
我應該去趟監獄 讓他得意