n. 遣回, 還押
vt. 遣回, 還押候審
n. the act of sending an accused person back into custody to await trial (or the continuation of the trial)
以上就是本站詳細整理的詞語remand是什么意思的翻譯解釋,供大家參考一下。
Once he's entered a plea, he'll be remanded for sentencing.
等完成申辯 他會被押回候審
You'll be remanded to my custody, and you'll report to me and me alone.
你將在我的監管之下 向我匯報 并且僅向我一人匯報
I'm remanding you to a 72hour psych hold.
而且因你精神異常要拘留你72小時
She's only on remand, till her case is heard.
她只是在案子開庭前被關押候審而已
I should have never let the court remand him to my care.
我就不該允許法院把他交給我
Bail is denied, and you are remanded to the custody of the sheriff.
保釋申請駁回 你將被收押候審
You'll be remanded back to prison to serve out your sentence.
你將被遣返回監獄繼續服刑
I hereby remand you to the brig to await tribunal.
我宣布將你還押禁閉艙候審
Yeah, minus the time he's spent on remand.
對 還要減去他在押候審的時間
To be remanded on continuing bail for a probation report.
提交緩刑報告繼續保釋候審