vi. 爭論, 口角
vt. 辯駁, 放牧
n. 口角, 吵嘴
v. herd and care for
以上就是本站詳細整理的詞語wrangle是什么意思的翻譯解釋,供大家參考一下。
I wrangled this out of the turkey butt.
我把這個從火雞*里*了
It's been tied up in a legal wrangle.
因為那里卷入了一場法律糾紛
wrangling over their status in capuchin society.
它們在爭吵打鬧中確立自己在猴群中的地位
We wrangle them, tame them, and turn them into a workforce.
我們嚴加看管 把它們馴化成勞動力
You need to wrangle your filly, boy.
你這頭小母馬可得馴馴了 孩子
Maybe it would be better if you only had to wrangle one.
如果只用應付*就好多了
I'll see if I can, uh, wrangle up some pop.
我去看看能不能弄點汽水來
Find the broker. I will wrangle the animals.
去找掮客吧 這些動物交給我負責
I've been put in charge of wrangling all the students in the cafeteria.
我要負責將所有學生 聚集到食堂
I'm thinking we should try wrangling some of this stuff from the clients themselves.
還應該嘗試從客戶那里 獲取文件